We offer solutions for your training, simulation and visualization needs.
Through our passion for game technology and other emerging technologies, we want to fulfil and innovate the current industry's needs for training, simulation and visualization.
We want to provide a cost-effective and efficient way of training people, simulating work environments and visualizing complex products using VR and AR technology.
Our team is eager to help you reach success.
Working with us means working with the best in the field:
- Spatial computing holds no mysteries for us. We’re up close and personal with the latest developments in immersive technology, artificial intelligence and other emerging technologies
- We understand your specific needs as an industry professional. Have a look at our partners & portfolio to discover why.
- We’re inspired by gamification and its use to create solutions that are fun and engaging.
Powered by our framework VOLT.
We have developed our framework VOLT to ensure a faster and better quality delivery through:
- Semi-automated conversion from CAD file formats to VR/AR-ready 3D assets.
- Increased modularity and configurability for our customers
- Auto-generated training instructions and guidance based on your training sequence
- A built-in analytics system
VOLT is a powerful C#-based VR/AR application framework we built on top of the Unity™ game engine.
We help you take the lead in:
We help educate your employees about operational workflows and the equipment involved:
- in a safe and controlled environment
- in an innovative, fun and exciting way
- while increasing their engagement and knowledge retention by using gamification elements
Not only can we help you reduce your training costs. We can also help you collect and analyze data on learning and training performance.
We can simulate your work environments and improve your operational processes by:
- identifying inefficiencies
- identifying safety hazards
- collecting behavioral data
- extracting the best possible match for workflow and equipment placement using artificial intelligence
We visualize and explain your products in a fun and engaging way:
- with better understanding of the feel and scale
- without the actual need of the physical object
We are really proud of our work!
Every year Media Markt organizes a come-together where employees can test and learn about upcoming products that Media Markt is going to sell. But due to corona they couldn’t have this event. This is when VR stepped in. With a Virtual World there was no contact but a new experience.
A virtual training module for the extrusion division which offers their employees technical basic training and allows them to learn the different steps in a process.
A VR training and simulation to optimize the assembly of an electric motor prototype.
An immersive visualization of an extrusion machine in Virtual Reality.
Working safely at heights.